Your Business Is Your Future
As a business owner, you have shouldered an immense amount of responsibility. At Murphy Legal, Attorney Kelleigh Murphy understands the difficulties of owning and operating a business. An entrepreneur and small-business owner herself, Attorney Murphy has firsthand experience of the struggle that small-business owners contend with on a daily basis. Whether it is navigating best practices, drafting and advising on business agreements, or litigating the issues facing your business, she has the experience and knowledge to assist you with ensuring its long-term success.
New Hampshire Businesses Are Thriving
While there are myriad responsibilities business owners face – from licensing, permitting and taxes to compliance with the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) and employment and labor laws – working with an experienced business law attorney can streamline the process. The team at Murphy Legal can help your business be one of the thousands of thriving business entities in New Hampshire.
Attorney Murphy provides experienced legal services for businesses, such as:
- Drafting formation documents such as LLC agreements
- Drafting employee manuals
- Drafting partnership contracts
- Drafting purchase or sale of business contracts
- Advising as to best practices
- Reviewing contracts and agreements (e.g., vendor and/or franchise agreements)
- Drafting contracts and agreements
- Business litigation
- Complex commercial litigation
- Risk advisement
- Contract and business dispute mediation
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Noncompete and confidentiality agreements
- Breach of contract
Attorney Murphy’s focus is efficient resolutions in a timely manner.
Talk To An Experienced Business Law Attorney
Take control of your business matters today. Kelleigh Murphy is a well-respected business law attorney with experience negotiating and litigating to resolve business disputes. She is also a highly skilled mediator. She can help you navigate through the legal concerns you have as a business owner. Call Murphy Legal in Manchester at 603-819-5187 for a consultation to discuss your legal needs. Alternatively, you may send an email to initiate the process.